SGI Resellers

Elf

Storybook
Feb 4, 2019
Besides eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Reddit, and all of the other community solutions for looking for SGI gear, here are some of the SGI resellers:
Although the prices will be higher than buying from a community marketplace, the resellers often will give a warranty and assist you in making sure the hardware is in a working state, properly shipped and protected from damage. They may offer hobbyist discounts upon inquiry.

Post in the thread if you know of any other resellers!

3ddoc

Jan 17, 2020
Besides eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Reddit, and all of the other community solutions for looking for SGI gear, here are some of the SGI resellers:
Although the prices will be higher than buying from a community marketplace, the resellers often will give a warranty and assist you in making sure the hardware is in a working state, properly shipped and protected from damage. They may offer hobbyist discounts upon inquiry.

Post in the thread if you know of any other resellers!

Reactions: Geoman

3ddoc

Jan 17, 2020
I have sort of retired over at sgisun.com. I still have some inventory and a pulse on the marketplace though. If there is anything sgi related hardware that you need or desire, I still have memory, pci boards, some o2 and octane stuff, origin 300, 350, onyx4 and misc onyx2 boards

Reactions: Elf

Geoman

Dec 28, 2019
Germany
I have sort of retired over at sgisun.com. I still have some inventory and a pulse on the marketplace though. If there is anything sgi related hardware that you need or desire, I still have memory, pci boards, some o2 and octane stuff, origin 300, 350, onyx4 and misc onyx2 boards
I bought a lot of rare SGI-hardware from 3ddoc. His ebay: SGI DEALS. I think one V12 in 2007, memory modules for Octane and several TRAM-modules in the last years. The hardware always came well packaged and in best working order. Can recommend.

Geoman

Dec 28, 2019
Germany
MacNetic is specialized in vintage and contemporary professional hardware, and sells SGIs and parts for a good price.
Website and eBay Shop
I bought a lot of SGI stuff over the years from this seller and can recommend.

Reactions: Elf

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu