SGI Resellers

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Besides eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Reddit, and all of the other community solutions for looking for SGI gear, here are some of the SGI resellers:
Although the prices will be higher than buying from a community marketplace, the resellers often will give a warranty and assist you in making sure the hardware is in a working state, properly shipped and protected from damage. They may offer hobbyist discounts upon inquiry.

Post in the thread if you know of any other resellers!

3ddoc

Jan 17, 2020
Besides eBay, Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Reddit, and all of the other community solutions for looking for SGI gear, here are some of the SGI resellers:
Although the prices will be higher than buying from a community marketplace, the resellers often will give a warranty and assist you in making sure the hardware is in a working state, properly shipped and protected from damage. They may offer hobbyist discounts upon inquiry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geoman

3ddoc

Jan 17, 2020
I have sort of retired over at sgisun.com. I still have some inventory and a pulse on the marketplace though. If there is anything sgi related hardware that you need or desire, I still have memory, pci boards, some o2 and octane stuff, origin 300, 350, onyx4 and misc onyx2 boards

Geoman

Dec 28, 2019
Germany
I have sort of retired over at sgisun.com. I still have some inventory and a pulse on the marketplace though. If there is anything sgi related hardware that you need or desire, I still have memory, pci boards, some o2 and octane stuff, origin 300, 350, onyx4 and misc onyx2 boards
I bought a lot of rare SGI-hardware from 3ddoc. His ebay: SGI DEALS. I think one V12 in 2007, memory modules for Octane and several TRAM-modules in the last years. The hardware always came well packaged and in best working order. Can recommend.

jeevvansh

Oct 1, 2020
I'm looking for RAM for my Octane (earlier board) and O2. Can you hook me up?
I've actually got a couple of extra RAM sticks for the O2 and I believe they made it so that they only fit on the O2. Send me a message and we can work something out my friend
Best
Jeev

BigDidge

Jan 4, 2021
Amazing links, I'm very glad you posted and I'm emailing SGIdepot.co.uk as I write this too :D

-Thanks to everyone for keeping the community going.

3ddoc

Jan 17, 2020
The site itself is obsolete, but its owner (3ddoc) still has a decent selection of parts and a few systems still around for those interested.
If there is anything sgi you're looking for, email me @ hgold@modelmasters.com or post here.
My website hasn't been updated in years since I retired from the biz, but still have some o2, o300, o350 systems and a bunch of pci cards, and disk drives

Reactions: Geoman

mashek

Mar 24, 2023

Thanks for the mention. Got my account set up this morning.

AstridRedfern

Sep 20, 2022
I know I'm dragging up an old thread, but sgisun.com does not load for me in either Chromium or Firefox. @Elf , if you're reading this, maybe you could check to see if it still loads for you, and consider removing it from the list if not?

aperezbios

Dec 20, 2020
I know I'm dragging up an old thread, but sgisun.com does not load for me in either Chromium or Firefox. @Elf , if you're reading this, maybe you could check to see if it still loads for you, and consider removing it from the list if not?
For me, it loads to some sort of Chinese-language parking page.

supretao

Aug 22, 2023
Shenzhen China
I am seeking memory Dimm, 8 pieces, and a 4M TRAM texture memory board for my Indigo2 Impact.....but almost no sell messenges about them...

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu