WTB: Wavefront manuals

bitpak

Dec 13, 2022
archive.org
Hi! I'm looking for manuals/user's guides for Wavefront The Advanced Visualizer.

To be specific, I'm mainly interested in these books/brochures (some of which were also shipped with Alias/Wavefront Explore):

- Advanced Visualizer User's Guide (at least 'Model' and 'PreView' chapters needed)
- Advanced Visualizer Reference Guide
- 3Design User's Guide
- Learning 3Design
- Learning IPR/Render

I know these books are collector's items, and some of the forum users might have it in their collections. I'm not a collector, and not asking to sell it to me.
I just hope someone kind enough can help me get the SCANS or PHOTOS of the PAGES I'm looking for.
I am willing to pay for the time and effort spent on scanning/photography procedures.

Also, in case the owners of such books hesitate to share their books, rest assured, I only need it for personal use and I will not share the scans anywhere else! I just want to learn the software for my own art project and need help. That's all.

Please, contact me directly if you can share at least one of the listed books/chapters.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstridRedfern

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu