Side Effects Prisms

bitpak

Dec 13, 2022
archive.org
Hi there,

So I've been playing around with Prisms modeler recently and noticed some strange behaviour.

When I try to create an object or select polygons and modify them (translate, scale or rotate) they simply disappear.
I wanted to ask if there's any former users out there who can help understand some basic operation of Prisms modeler.

Here's a short clip of me messing with it. You can see that sometimes I can select and modify objects and sometimes they just disappear.
Maybe it's just compatibility issues, since version 6.4 was released in 1996 and only supported current IRIX and an O2. And I'm running it on Octane with 6.5.30.

Anyway, it would be nice to hear from somebody who knows how to use the program.

Reactions: CRaven

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu