Indybag Reproduction

I recently sourced an Indybag for my Presenter/Indy set. Given their rarity, I had always planned to do a run of bags, but I obviously can't afford to give these away for free. That being said, I am not looking to make a profit either. With the pandemic lockdown, it will be a while to get these done, as most places are shut. I am putting out feelers to see whom would want one, or could recommend a good company for reproductions.

Reactions: Jinroh

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
I suppose I wouldn't mind one, depending on price point. Let us know here if you get something worked out :)

I think people use Alibaba for things like this these days, even though I would rather recommend a good U.S. company if I knew one.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu