WTB: 4x SE/SSE TRAM Modules, Higher-End O200 CPU Module

kaigan

Jul 1, 2019
Hey, everyone,

I recently managed to acquire a gigachannel vault for my O200. I'd like to turn the computer into a multi-head graphics system for display at events like VCF. The idea would be to run as many sessions of Quake as possible off of the system (theoretical max is five unless I get another system and vault to link up) as a demonstration. I do need a few things to make this work and work well, though.

Here's what I'm looking for:

3x SGI Octane SE Graphics Options, part number 030-1241-00x.
4x SGI Octane SE/SSE TRAM Modules, part number 030-1263-00x.

A higher-end CPU module, such as a dual R12K 270 MHz or 360 MHz module, part numbers 013-2511-001 and 030-1497-001.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Elf

kaigan

Jul 1, 2019
I managed to find the SE cards. Just need the TRAM and the CPU now. Thanks!

kaigan

Jul 1, 2019
I have a lead with Ian on the TRAM modules. The CPU would be nice, but it's not essential. Still, if anyone has one and stumbles across the post... let me know! :)

Reactions: Elf

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu