WebOne - web proxy

flexion

Sep 23, 2020
Switzerland
Sounds good, I will try it out!
I just recently installed browservice which streams a chromium rendered session so you can even view youtube and such, but that one does not work with the out-of-the-box netscape of IRIX.

mgtremaine

May 3, 2020
San Diego, Ca
www.stellarcore.net
Nice post... I just installed this on the NFS server (Macmini 2011 running Centos 7). I then fired up my iPad Gen 1 (iOS 5.1.1) and it Totally works ;) .. I'll try IRIX and Solaris later but this one was pretty easy to setup. Thanks for posting.

-Mike

mgtremaine

May 3, 2020
San Diego, Ca
www.stellarcore.net
IRIX Summary: I tired this with the o2.

Netscape 4 works iffy. It crashes on complex stuff. It can not render CSS so things like wikipedia will be left justified no tables. But better then it was.

Neko Firefox 3 I figured out doesn't work at all it just crashes on start up. I remember someone else comment on that but obviously I never tried it. I should uninstall it and try Firefox 2 with this proxy.

-Mike

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu