WANTED, Onyx4 GN or GN2 brick.

mopar5150.com

Mar 10, 2021
Hey Guys,
I am looking for an Onyx4 graphics brick so I can figure out why these work without an IP board and an O350 with a V12 wont.

I am in Southern California so something in the US would save on shipping costs, but I am open to all.
I am not sure what a fair price is so let me know what you are looking to get for it. I have stuff to trade like Indigo Iris KB, Indigo Iris MB,quad 1ghz IP modules, O350 parts, IO9s, DCD boards, O200 chassis and parts, O200 CPUs, Altix dual 1.6Ghz IP board.

Thanks,
John

3ddoc

Jan 17, 2020
Hey Guys,
I am looking for an Onyx4 graphics brick so I can figure out why these work without an IP board and an O350 with a V12 wont.

I am in Southern California so something in the US would save on shipping costs, but I am open to all.
I am not sure what a fair price is so let me know what you are looking to get for it. I have stuff to trade like Indigo Iris KB, Indigo Iris MB,quad 1ghz IP modules, O350 parts, IO9s, DCD boards, O200 chassis and parts, O200 CPUs, Altix dual 1.6Ghz IP board.

Thanks,
John
Hi John, I sold the last one I had a couple of weeks ago, It's all a bit foggy, I thought you could ass a 2nd graphics head to an onyx 350 without a iP but if not you use a memory expansion module in the oxyx 350 as an expansion module it should be ok, that is if you can find =one

mopar5150.com

Mar 10, 2021
Hi John, I sold the last one I had a couple of weeks ago, It's all a bit foggy, I thought you could ass a 2nd graphics head to an onyx 350 without a iP but if not you use a memory expansion module in the oxyx 350 as an expansion module it should be ok, that is if you can find =one
Hey Harry,
Dang, I was hoping you still had some GN bricks. I got a backplane and some ati boards from another member but I can't get them working.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu