-Update: All Spoken for- Wacoms R' Us Bundle

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, I have a large bundle of Wacom hardware. I prefer to sell it as such. I don't have drivers set up on my machines, so I could only do the test of plugging in power and checking that the serial tablets detect the pens, indicated by the status light changing color. I have a video of this but could not post the mp4. Also included are a Rainbow tablet dongle from discreet and a larger USB tablet. I am looking for offers and the buyer to pay shipping. I am in the Los Angeles area.

Thanks.
K

Attachments

Reactions: Elf

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
Hi Jenna, Great. The dongle used with the Wacom when running discreet software as a security device, allowing discreet software to run. We can ignore that if you don't need it.

Cheers,

KB

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
Thanks Cool People, All is sold except for the newer Serial tablet/pen with holder/ Wacom Mouse/spare tips/AC adapter.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu