-Update: All Spoken for- Octane PCI cage, Fiber channel card, GigE card, XIO fiber channel and video boards for trade.

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
Hi All,

I am looking to trade all the above for 2 PCI covers, and proper XIO blanks (with compression bracket). If you are OK with paying shipping, please get in touch.

Thanks.

KB

Attachments

Reactions: rbz

weblacky

Jan 13, 2020
Seattle, WA
Maybe I don't quite get it, you'll give this stuff away for the cost of the blanks that fill those empty spots? I'm unsure where you are (please give city/state location) but I can certainly trade you a single PCI card cage metal blanking plate and screws for a PCI card cage? Though that seems like I'd be one making out better on that deal :)

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
Maybe I don't quite get it, you'll give this stuff away for the cost of the blanks that fill those empty spots? I'm unsure where you are (please give city/state location) but I can certainly trade you a single PCI card cage metal blanking plate and screws for a PCI card cage? Though that seems like I'd be one making out better on that deal :)
Hi WL, Yeah, it is perhaps one-sided in a sense, but I hope what goes around comes around in our little SGI town. For the card cage and its cards I was looking to get 2 PCI covers. Sounds like you have one? And the other cards yeah I am looking to trade for the blanks with the support that goes around the compression receiver. I am using the machines for learning C and IRIS GL So essentially I need base machines.

KB

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
The PCI card cage and cards are gone cool people, so I am looking to trade the XIO cards for blanks. Thank you.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu