Two SGI Octane cards for sale: DM2 & Fibre channel

stormy

Jun 23, 2019
Hi there,

Two SGI Octane cards for sale: 030-1653-002-REV-H & 034-0927-002-REV-B
Photos:

I haven't used them but they look brand new condition, came from my Octane but didn't use them.

Just post in the forum as 'interested' and pm me, no price expectations, just give me enough to buy some beer. Located in the UK, postage inside UK is about £10, US is about £20, EU is about £20 - but I will get proper quotes when ready.

some info on dm2 (I don't have the breakout box):

Cheers,

Last edited:

dancingfools

Jan 8, 2020
Hi there,

Two SGI Octane cards for sale: 030-1653-002-REV-H & 034-0927-002-REV-B
Photos:

I haven't used them but they look brand new condition, came from my Octane but didn't use them.

Just post in the forum as 'interested' and pm me, no price expectations, just give me enough to buy some beer. Located in the UK, postage inside UK is about £10, US is about £20, EU is about £20 - but I will get proper quotes when ready.

some info on dm2 (I don't have the breakout box):

Cheers,
Hi what price do you do? Do you also have the two LVDS cables?
Thank you

stormy

Jun 23, 2019
Sorry Dancingfool, the DM2 has been claimed earlier via someone who msg'd me in Discord. But the Fibre channel card is still available.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu