Sold - please delete thread

stormy

Jun 23, 2019
Thank you. Indeed, I could write a book about the so many stories that were unraveled with/by this machine, as my wife and everybody else tells me.
I am also saddened by your story, life is sometimes cruel and indescriminate, but I know things can always get better and situations can improve! I truly hope things work out for you. I am sure whoever buys this from you will appreciate and care for it.

Glyndur

Apr 20, 2022
I know you requested to make an offer in you post, but is there a range you are looking to get? I want to be respectful of the piece's sentimental value while still taking into account what it will take to restore to full working order which I think is the only fitting course for the next stage of the system's journey.

Reactions: fraserN64

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu