(SOLD) FS [LOCAL PICKUP - WI, US]: near max spec O2 - $300 OBO

panther5482

Apr 5, 2019
This is not available anymore. I'm not totally sure how to delete the thread though so it is staying up.

I'm selling my O2 because I'm moving and will no longer have the room for my collection. Here are the specs:

- CPU: R12K, 300MHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Disk: 300GB SCA drive
- Option board: audio only

IMG_8540.jpg

The case is in pretty good condition, only the back cover is missing and there is a little piece of the top plastic missing as you can see in the pictures. However, I will include the back cover, the piece that broke off of it just needs to be superglued back together and it should work fine.

I have just left my IRIX install on there, I don't have a lot of proprietary software installed because I mainly used it for experimenting with open source ports (namely RSE). If you decide to leave it on there and not reinstall, you will see lots of source folders from my experimentation trying to get Mario 64 to run :)
The root password is `password`. My account has no password.

Asking price is $300, local pickup only in the Wisconsin/Illinois area.
DM me if interested.

Attachments

Last edited:

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu