SM64 IRIX - GL Linking error

stormy

Jun 23, 2019
That star wipe looks like a mis-set texparam. Looks like the code is trying to use GL_MIRRORED_REPEAT for the texture wrap parameter which didn't exist in OpenGL 1.2/1.3. Unsure there's much to be done about that.

Looking forward to digging into this a bit this weekend, should be fun!
Did you ever look into this, I'm just wondering if we have a non-graphical-buggy SM64 for Irix floating around these days?

panther5482

Apr 5, 2019
Did you ever look into this, I'm just wondering if we have a non-graphical-buggy SM64 for Irix floating around these days?
Not to my knowledge. I was going to look into fixing it myself and also optimizing it to run smoothly at a good resolution on my O2 (or at least fixing the frame limit so that you can run it in a low res and not have it be ridiculously fast in some places). But I’m a total noob with GL so I don’t know what I’d be able to get done.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu