Red Rock, AZ
reelworthy.com

Attachments

Reactions: foetz and Elf

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Very nice! A bit larger and more expensive than I can accommodate but I hope it goes to a good home, and good luck with the sale! :)

Reactions: jdhadwin

jdhadwin

Jul 18, 2019
Red Rock, AZ
reelworthy.com
Sold it pretty quick!!! Listed it on the September 17th, sold it on September 27th. I think that video helps tremendously in these sorts of remote purchases. Just making an absurdly diligent video showing everything that someone would look at if they came to your house to kick the tires themselves. I put the video up on the 26th and it sold on the 27th. Of course I think my willingness to negotiate was the biggest reason it moved so fast. I'll keep the amount private, but let's just say that both the buyer and the seller are happy.

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Glad it sold quickly and everything went well for you!

Let the buyer know about the Silicon Graphics User Group? It would be nice to see them around too. ;)

Reactions: jdhadwin

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu