Pixel art

Northsky

Reindeer Whisperer
Feb 8, 2019
Hello,

Anybody else here into Pixel art? I've started to learn this to make some graphics for my demo projects and also to have fun. I'm drawing art on an iPad 2018 with Apple Pencil and Pixaki software. Pixaki is still a bit under development, but works already very well! I hear free rotate function is going to be implemented in the next version.

As a first test, I've drawn a new pixel art representation of SGI Tezro, with and without Neko ears! (RIP Nekochan)
tezro.png
tezroneko.png

flexion

Sep 23, 2020
Switzerland
it's looking very good! could even be ANSI (y)
I like both isometric pixel art as well as ANSI/ASCII art like the "ICE and ACiD ANSI art packs" that were distributed on BBSes in the early 90s.

Reactions: Northsky

KayBee

Feb 24, 2020
It was just a matter of time until someone says it, so...more machines please Northsky!

• Love
Reactions: Northsky

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu