Origin 3800 and Onyx 3000 systems available

Dano23

Jan 22, 2023
Hi everyone,
I have a couple of larger SGI systems available. The Origin is in 3 high racks and the Onyx is in two large racks.
They are located in Canada, but I can arrange reasonably priced shipping to the USA.
IMG_2827-2.JPG

geezer

Jul 21, 2021
Man I had a couple 3800 systems I got running about 10 years ago. IIRC the router bricks in these are serialized and gave me problems. I live near Niagara Falls NY so its not out of the question to pick these up. If they were O2K's I would be very interested. O3k's are the biggest racks I have ever owned. They're monsters.

Dano23

Jan 22, 2023
I'm interested in selling these systems for a small but reasonable amount. If you are seriously interested, give me a call and we can discuss. I'm at 519-535-0231. Thanks, Dan

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu