Origin 350 parts wanted

Woof

Aug 5, 2022
I'm looking for a few O350 parts to complete my build (I'm building a 6-brick Onyx4).

First is the baffle that sits on top of the PIMM, I'm converting a graphics-only Onyx4 G2 brick into a G2N brick with a spare PIMM (I'm probably other parts missing but this was the most obvious).

I'm also looking for a right-hand door. I have an Altix 350 door fitted, and an Origin 350 left-hand door as a spare for swaps.

I'm open to swapping parts (I have an entire working 4x800MHz PIMM for swapsies) or cold hard cash.

(I'm also looking for a Scalable Compositor with the USB connectors on)

baffle.jpeg
doors.jpeg

Woof

Aug 5, 2022
I'm also wanting an Altix/Prism SATA/SAS drive backplane. It's the board that sits behind the drive sleds and goes to the IO10. It's for... an experiment (and I don't wish to raid and trash an entire unloved Altix for just this part, though I do have an IO9 and SCSI backplane for swaps, so any raided Altix could live again).

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu