O2 R10k/R12k PCI TRAY (CAGE)

Jacques

Dec 21, 2019
Somerset, United Kingdom
Hi,

I've asked elsehwhere but no luck so far...I'm after the metal PCI tray (perforated version) for an O2 R10k/R12k system, just the tray, not the riser card. If anybody has scrapped / is scrapping an old O2 please let me know. I'd prefer EU/UK shipping if possible. I've got 2x R5k trays but nothing for my current R10K chassis.

Failing that, I'll happily take detailed photos / dimensions to make my own.

Thanks.

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Just to confirm, this is the piece you want?

O2 PCI cage.jpg

Let me know what scope of measurements you need. I don't mind doing it all but it may take a while given how many features are on it. :)

Jacques

Dec 21, 2019
Somerset, United Kingdom
Hello,

No that's the R5k version. The R10k/R12k version has perforations on the bottom plate. The interface with the motherboard seating is also different. Should be as photo in the link below.

Link

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Ah ok, sorry about that, I overlooked the distinction at first. Unfortunately I don't have any R10k/R12k O2s, but I think @CiaoTime does. I might see if he can post his up.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu