MIPS3 Nekoware

Irinikus

Dec 16, 2019
South Africa
www.youtube.com
I've started going through MIPS3 Nekoware and installing various packages on my Indigo2 R4000.

These are the packages I've installed thus far:

aterm:

xv:

Xfe:

Cinepaint:

Celestia:

Please let me know if you have anything else that's particularly interesting up and running!

jenna64bit

Administrator
Apr 18, 2020
Your copy of XV is unregistered! Better make sure you don't use it for work on that beast.

• Haha
Reactions: Elf

Irinikus

Dec 16, 2019
South Africa
www.youtube.com
That’s how it comes from Nekoware! I wouldn’t use this machine or this software for anything productive anyway!

Machines such as the Indigo2 R4000 with extreme graphics are painful to use, so they can’t be put to productive use!

They're just nice to demonstrate! :)

Last edited:

gijoe77

Feb 18, 2019
Machines such as the Indigo2 R4000 with extreme graphics are painful to use, so they can’t be put to productive use!
Those make amazing 5.3 machines running COFF software like older Alias! That's its true purpose nowadays :)

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu