Jurassic Punk (2022, documentary)

bitpak

Dec 13, 2022
archive.org
Hi everybody!

I guess you've already heard about this new documentary about the guy who was responsible for character animations in The Abyss, T2, Jurassic Park and The Mask. There's not much info in it regarding the SGI computers and software that ILM used at the time as you may hope, but still a valuable movie from the historic standpoint.

https://www.jurassicpunkmovie.com

Last edited:

Dunerazor

Mar 9, 2021
One of my idols, that made me go through Alias Wavefront cgi creation course. Thought was going to be AW PowerAnimator and maya 1.0 was imminent. So Maya it was. The golden days! Spaz was a legend back in the day. His "The Mask" work, T2, also star wars remastered digital version jabba hutt scene, among many others...the first 3d cgi superstar, true visionaire. Question is where to get this doc?

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu