irixjoker-utils, irixjoker-ai-utils, irixjoker-sensing-utils

Zanthia

Oct 31, 2023
Hi,

I am working on some emulator software with tools and utilities of IRIX/SGI.

The first is a bridge system for the hardware, the second an AI library for sensing (later on in development) in the emulator e.g. for updating the drivers, as far as it is possible in real-time. There is now just an interface in the codebase and both need lots of work.

The AI library contains the start of an ANN Backpropagation network (in the BPP.h/cpp files). Everything was coded in C++.

irixjoker-utils v0.1.42, latest source :

irixjoker-ai-utils v0.1.5, latest source :

Zanthia

Oct 31, 2023
The start of the genetic programming library for use in the irixjoker emulating system, latest source is here (v0.1.9) :

Last edited:

Zanthia

Oct 31, 2023
The genetic programming system is almost finished. I just need to build the parse tree from a Genome instance, then adapt the writing of the ParseTree instance itself.

You can use neslisp to compile and fetch errors on the command line (in shell). Then it will build NES programs. The internal LISP compiler and runtime sandbox is nothing yet.

I didn't test it at runtime.

The latest source is v0.1.19 and available here :

Last edited:

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu