Indigo 1 Power Supply Basics

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Please provide feedback, thoughts? What did I get wrong ?
That all looks very reasonable; thank you for posting! I'm not sure how the I1 will take it if the soft shutdown doesn't work, but hopefully it doesn't mind. I don't think it should cause any damage?

One of the interesting things you might think about is the best way of constructing the wiring harness, especially for the 5V side.

megaimg

Nov 24, 2021
I just finish rebuild on my R3000 PSU...I am Including the BOM that I use to get my unit back online....but the capacitor list will be helpful to everyone.
I am working on R4000 PSU, no luck yet, all caps and MOFET has been replace....still not luck....will keep everyone posted...

Enjoy the R3000K PSU BOM
Screenshot 2022-05-27 174636.png

Reactions: Elf

wohali

Dec 6, 2022
Hi there, I'm looking for high-quality photos of the R4K (4044B) power supply PCBs. Specifically, anything showing component identifiers and values would be appreciated. Thanks.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu