Hello to all

Supercookie

Jan 22, 2023
Hello to the people of this forum!
I've been interested in SGI machines for at least a year now. I currently don't own any machines, but I do definitely want to own one sometime soon, especially an O2. I'm personally interested in the animation capabilities of the SGIs, both 2D and 3D. I'm hoping I can meet some nice people on this forum!

Last edited:

Gheem

Mar 30, 2023
Hello to the people of this forum!
I've been interested in SGI machines for at least a year now. I currently don't own any machines, but I do definitely want to own one sometime soon, especially an O2. I'm personally interested in the animation capabilities of the SGIs, both 2D and 3D. I'm hoping I can meet some nice people on this forum!
Hello! I’m an old user returning after a long hiatus. Just turned on my Octane after 8 years, and she fired right up! Amazing machine! Welcome!

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu