FS: SGI Indigo Carrying case.

mtiernan

Jun 19, 2021
I have a soft sided carrying case for an SGI Indigo made by "Field Pro". This is not "Hey, might be the right size." this is a "Was custom ordered for the purpose." item. I'm not interested in keeping it and I would sort of like to see it get a good home as opposed to ending up in a thrift store or landfill. (Hence my joining this forum to post this.) Has a shoulder carrying strap too!

Anyone think they'd be interested? Approx measurements 11" x 13" x 19"

Location Peabody Mass USA.

Thanks for everyone's time.

mtiernan

Jun 19, 2021
I have a soft sided carrying case for an SGI Indigo made by "Field Pro". This is not "Hey, might be the right size." this is a "Was custom ordered for the purpose." item. I'm not interested in keeping it and I would sort of like to see it get a good home as opposed to ending up in a thrift store or landfill. (Hence my joining this forum to post this.) Has a shoulder carrying strap too!

Anyone think they'd be interested? Approx measurements 11" x 13" x 19"

Location Peabody Mass USA.

Thanks for everyone's time.
I just wanted to check again to see if anyone's interested before I chuck it out.

If you know anyone who might be interested, please pass it on to them.

It's on borrowed time. ;)

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: phineas64

phineas64

Jan 3, 2021
Heck I would be interested! I have two Indigo's and let me tell you they are not easy to move around. Is that pocket for the keyboard?

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu