FS: Hot Mix #2 & #3 CDs in cases

mtiernan

Jun 19, 2021
I just found two disks in their jewel cases, "Hot Mix Volume 2" and "Hot Mix Volume 3"
Anyone interested?
Cost: Shipping & toss me a little something for me for beer money.

jenna64bit

Administrator
Apr 18, 2020
These the indizone precursor disks? I’d be interested if any of it can in on Irix 6?

mtiernan

Jun 19, 2021
These the indizone precursor disks? I’d be interested if any of it can in on Irix 6?
I'm sorry to say I have no idea.

Vol 2 is 1992
Vol 3 is 1993

Tell me if there's something that would tell me what you need to know.

Thanks for your time.

flexion

Sep 23, 2020
Switzerland
I've recently downloaded indizone 1+2 and afaik they were both for IRIX 5, so I assume early hot mix is also for 5.
I could not find hot mix 2 and 3 on archive.org.

with case definitely cool, but since I'm living in europe it's not worth shipping that far

jenna64bit

Administrator
Apr 18, 2020
Darn, I’m still a bit interested but would have to admit they’ll be mostly shelved then. Lets see if anyone can make proper use of them.

mtiernan

Jun 19, 2021
... Lets see if anyone can make proper use of them.
If anyone wants to just archive the physical disks (and booklets), just let me know. (Please!)
I'm cleaning the basement and this stuff is in the list of "things to go".
(I'm trying to dig my way to my slide rule collection.)

Thanks for everyone's time.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu