FREE: Empty Origin300 shortrack chassis (collection only, Edinburgh, UK).

mapesdhs

Jul 23, 2020
Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.
www.sgidepot.co.uk
Available for immediate collection only, a free empty Origin300 shortrack unit, good skins, includes the front door keys.

Need it gone asap, any takers? Location is Edinburgh (Scotland). Dimensions are 104x65x92cm (L/W/H).

Ian.

o300deskside1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Elf

nevyn

May 4, 2021
Sweet! That's great! Nevyn, you look new here. Will you post a build thread on what you'll do with this great case?
Hi ghost180sx

Yes I am new on here, but not new to SGI, I’ve been lurking around the SGI community for about 18 years now.. on and off. Sad that nekochan closed down but glad to see you’re all still active :)

Sure, I’ll post some pics in a few days maybe. Still moving it into place, and a bit hampered by the fact it is riveted solidly into one piece - I mistakenly thought it would unbolt like a 2000 rack does (oops, nope)

Reactions: mapesdhs and Elf

nevyn

May 4, 2021
Sweet! That's great! Nevyn, you look new here. Will you post a build thread on what you'll do with this great case?
ok, n00b question, where's the best place to upload the pics and start a build thread? My project is not complete by any means yet, but I have a few shots meanwhile to whet your appetites... ta in advance

nevyn

May 4, 2021

Reactions: Elf

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu