For Sale or Trade: Octane 2, Indy

mitch

Apr 22, 2021
As much as I'd love to hold on to these, I need to clear out some space and free up some funds. I have:

Indy w/ 180MHz R5k, 128MB RAM, 24-bit graphics, and I'm pretty sure there's an 18gb drive installed though it's empty at the moment. The case is in really nice shape with the exception of a small piece broken off in the corner on the rear edge. $250

Octane2 with w/ 360MHz R12k, 2GB RAM, V10 graphics, 18GB hdd. Intact case with just minor wear, no damage. $600

Will send photos upon request. I'm located in the NYC/Northern NJ area and would like to keep this local for now as shipping these things, at least the Octane, would be costly and risky. Open to offers. I would also be interested in trading the for an Amiga 1200.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu