Cleaning up a crude .stl model of an O2 to hopefully produce a good model of an O2

Irinikus

Dec 16, 2019
South Africa
www.youtube.com
After doing the work shown above, Ive made a start on "normalising" the mesh of the front face of the machine: (This is taking hours to complete, and this image gives you some idea as to how i'm working to accomplish this)

Grim.Black

Feb 15, 2022
After doing the work shown above, Ive made a start on "normalising" the mesh of the front face of the machine: (This is taking hours to complete, and this image gives you some idea as to how i'm working to accomplish this)

It looks great!

megaimg

Nov 24, 2021
Anyone has the O2 Base..I will love to fix mine....the base is damage in the back!

Reactions: Jan

Grim.Black

Feb 15, 2022
Anyone has the O2 Base..I will love to fix mine....the base is damage in the back!
The base was uploaded as part of the ZIP I shared on Feb 20th. The file for the base is O2_skins_skirt_v0.01.stl The file hasn't been skillfully cleaned up, like what Irinikus has been doing for the main body, but the file is complete and should be free of holes.

Jan

May 26, 2022
Germany
Wow! So cool, what you are doing man!
The perfect solution for the average O2 owners problems :ROFLMAO:!

Jan

May 26, 2022
Germany
I wonder why these models are in such a bad shape. They came out of the Inventor files of the IVView demo and they surely are an output of the real design data from the O2.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu