Booterizer

Dionisis

Jan 17, 2022
Croatia
Hi, just a few facts... did EXACTLY what is written on the Github page... tried it on my MacPro, not working, VirtualBox says something about dynamic Bluestacks libraries (what Bluestacks?? there's nothing about Bluestacks on the Booterizer page!)... tried it on my Ubuntu box, not working, there is no VM in VirtualBox after install, so my conclusion is very good idea this Booterizer is, if it only worked.

flexion

Sep 23, 2020
Switzerland
just take the raspi version, way easier as you just have to connect both to an isolated switch. I always have the booterizer SD card ready to plug in when I want to install IRIX.

Dionisis

Jan 17, 2022
Croatia
Raspi? Don't have one, i only have what i have, a MacPro and Ubuntu and either don't work. I would have to go and order the RasPI, wait for it to come etc. etc. etc.

marcin.k

Mar 30, 2021
just take the raspi version, way easier as you just have to connect both to an isolated switch. I always have the booterizer SD card ready to plug in when I want to install IRIX.
You don't even need a switch - it's enough to connect your SGI and the Raspberry with an ethernet cable. There are still some little things to tinker with, depending on your exact setup, but booterizer really streamlines the process. Don't give up :)

Reactions: Elf

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu