AUCTION!!! IRIS Indigo 1. 4000 board and ELAN Graphics.

BdubOG84

Apr 28, 2021
I have an IRIS Indigo I am auctioning off. It has a 4000 board with max ram, and Elan graphics. Oh and for a super special bonus IT POWERS UP!!!

The way the auction will work is that you bid the amount in comments, if you have the highest bid come Saturday at 12 PM PST you win with a going once twice sold on the comments or if your bid stands for 48 hours it's yours.

Also will be taking DM bids from Discord groups and if it is a discord bid I will be updating the comments with the bidder name and amount.

Bidding starts at $500. HAPPY HUNTING. Minimum Increments $25.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Elf

stormy

Jun 23, 2019
"if you have the highest bid come Saturday at 12 PM PST you win with a going once twice sold on the comments or if your bid stands for 48 hours it's yours."

I think you need to rethink this - so your auction technically never ends ?? So if someone bids within the 48 hours you do another 48 hr count down? The way auctions work is you set the final time, ie; Saturday 12pm PST and the last bid before this time limit wins.

BdubOG84

Apr 28, 2021
"if you have the highest bid come Saturday at 12 PM PST you win with a going once twice sold on the comments or if your bid stands for 48 hours it's yours."

I think you need to rethink this - so your auction technically never ends ?? So if someone bids within the 48 hours you do another 48 hr count down? The way auctions work is you set the final time, ie; Saturday 12pm PST and the last bid before this time limit wins.
It does end on Saturday, the 48 hours was an OR as in if you bid 700 today and no other bids by Thursday its
yours.

BdubOG84

Apr 28, 2021
I am not a user of these items so I don't have the peripherals to run it into an HINV, however I did have someone who knows these machines look and it and asses and tell me. I am more than happy to send you a picture of the board as proof.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu