Search results

1. Project Reality

WTB: SGI ONYX RealityEngine²

Hello guys! I'm looking for the Supercomputer SGI ONYX RealityEngine² :onyx: If you have it forgotten in the storage room, thrown away in the basement collecting dust or stored in the back of some huge closet, I am the savior of this jalopy, I would give it a new life in a new home and the...
  2. Project Reality

WTB: Ultra 64 Development Board SGI Indy + Joybus adapter

I am looking for Ultra 64 Development Board that connects into the GIO expansion bus of the SGI Indy with their Joybus adapter for i can connect retail controller. I am very serious, contact me without hesitation please, it is urgent. Thanks.
  3. Project Reality

Hello to all Silicon Graphics fans! My name is Daniel and I am from Madrid, Spain I am a new fellow but I have been entering the forum since its inception SGI fanatic & N64 hardware. I really like retrocomputers, retroinformatics and retro videogames, old/vintage electronics in general. I also...

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu