For sale: Silicon Graphics Fuel 800Mhz R16K With professional sound board + extras

Rod TD

Oct 11, 2021
I'm selling my pristine Silicon Graphics Fuel 800Mhz R16K

The machine is in an absolutely perfect state, with all working sensors/monitoring activated.

The price I'm thinking to sell is around £1850.
The config is:
800Mhz R12K V10 graphics
Revolution Sound Board
1Gb Ram
36Gb Hard Disk
CD-ROM
The case is almost pristine. The same for the boards/circuits. (looks like new indeed)
Mouse + Keyboard
A spare DVI-VGA Adaptor
DVI-DVI Cable
Serial-USB monitoring/control cable
Latest IRIX installed

I live in the UK/London (SW19), so as the machine is very heavy, it is a good idea to collect the machine personally at my house.
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: Elf

Rom

Jul 5, 2022
I'm selling my pristine Silicon Graphics Fuel 800Mhz R16K

The machine is in an absolutely perfect state, with all working sensors/monitoring activated.

The price I'm thinking to sell is around £1850.
The config is:
800Mhz R12K V10 graphics
Revolution Sound Board
1Gb Ram
36Gb Hard Disk
CD-ROM
The case is almost pristine. The same for the boards/circuits. (looks like new indeed)
Mouse + Keyboard
A spare DVI-VGA Adaptor
DVI-DVI Cable
Serial-USB monitoring/control cable
Latest IRIX installed

I live in the UK/London (SW19), so as the machine is very heavy, it is a good idea to collect the machine personally at my house.
Thanks
Hi, did you sell your SGI?

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu