How do I get sgugs dillo to stop displaying couldnt reach trusted root certificate

siliboi

Jan 4, 2021
Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
every time I enter a site it displays this several times how can I fix.

sub question:
path cannot open dillo/dillorc
path cannot open opt/local/dillo/dillorc
path cannot open opt/local/dillo/dillokeysrc
path cannot open opt/local/dillo/hsts_preload
how do I fix these?

Last edited:

jenna64bit

Administrator
Apr 18, 2020
Aha, that port. That's why I was confused. Have you tried 'SGUG-RSE' the RPM environment? IF you've got that set up I have a related Dillo port for it that might be smoother sailing.

Reactions: siliboi

foetz

Feb 19, 2019
I'm not totally sure there's a newer RSE Dillo, which one did you use?
i think you didn't get me. i built my own dillo some time ago for irix 6.2 and above. before compiling it i edited dillo's source code to get rid of these popups.
in other words, unless the person who built the one you're using did the same, you're likely stuck with these messages.

Unxmaal

Administrator
Feb 8, 2019
i think you didn't get me. i built my own dillo some time ago for irix 6.2 and above. before compiling it i edited dillo's source code to get rid of these popups.
in other words, unless the person who built the one you're using did the same, you're likely stuck with these messages.
Per the patch, it looks like this is what @jenna64bit did:

jenna64bit

Administrator
Apr 18, 2020
Exactly! I got confused as I knew there were a couple prior ports I had looked at, but not within the sgug-rse repo. That said, if you do have RSE installed on your machine I’d be happy to send you a Dillo RPM to try that shouldn’t do this.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu