My personal view of sharing SGI apps.

kikems

Jul 22, 2020
Spain
Wait few days until Knezeen give us the resources for upload content. After Knezeen build the repository system we need coordinate to check all installers and "medicines" or licenses, I'm sure that for the X application someone have the installer and another one have the licenser. After coordinate our contents we can make a list of apps that need to be patched for make it useable. Our goal is try to recollect and share all IRIX software possible in working condition.

Jacques

Dec 21, 2019
Somerset, United Kingdom
I have .tar.gz files for Maya1.0, Maya1.5, Maya2, Maya2.5.2, Maya3 Unlimited, Maya4 Unlimited, Maya5.0, Maya6.0 and Maya6.5.

I've only tested 4, 5, and 6.5 and I believe 4->6.5 all include fur, cloth etc.

doc

Jun 23, 2022
Your issue is probably you're behind NAT so FTP can't open the port back to you.
Run "passive" as the first command after logging in, and then it will work.

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu