WTB - SGI Indy

Elf

Storybook / Retired, ex-staff
Feb 4, 2019
Mountain West (US)
Welcome! SGI Indy machines themselves (with which you could run the developer tools) are somewhat common and will appear here from time to time, minus the N64 specific software. The N64 board add-in is fairly rare, however, although there are a couple of people on our Discord chat who have them.

Good luck with the search :)

callahan

Jul 20, 2019
Jinroh, I have a O2 for sale on eBay right now. It has a 180Mhz R5000 processor and 224 MB of ram, along with a 36GB hard drive. It's the successor to the Indy and runs a bit faster even with the same processor (thanks to much faster memory, graphics, and SCSI).

Current bid is only $157, with the auction ending tomorrow around 1PM eastern.

Reactions: Jinroh

Jinroh

Jun 12, 2020
USA
carrotkingdom.net
Jinroh, I have a O2 for sale on eBay right now. It has a 180Mhz R5000 processor and 224 MB of ram, along with a 36GB hard drive. It's the successor to the Indy and runs a bit faster even with the same processor (thanks to much faster memory, graphics, and SCSI).
Thank you so much Callahan. :) I was actually watching it, but I did not manage to snag it. Bleh.

What kind of dev work are you up to?
At the moment, currently finishing a new game for the Atari 2600 VCS. :3 I have lots of other platforms I have other projects to finish for, though. :3 Like being able to run the N64 Dev tools on an Irix Machine rather than my Pentium II machine. Then I could sell that and free up some space. As it takes up quite a bit, and Irix is more fun than just selling the P2 PC and using a VM. x3

Last edited:

About us

• Silicon Graphics User Group (SGUG) is a community for users, developers, and admirers of Silicon Graphics (SGI) products. We aim to be a friendly hobbyist community for discussing all aspects of SGIs, including use, software development, the IRIX Operating System, and troubleshooting, as well as facilitating hardware exchange.

User Menu